BS6375 / PAS24 Door Locks
These are a “wrap around” faceplate locks in white or brown. The lock is 2 hooks, latch and deadbolt, lever/lever or split spindle within the same case. It has achieved BS6375 / PAS24 with Profile 22/Safeware door leaf, profile and hardware specification. The keeps are adjustable for compression.
These are available in gold or silver anodised and “Resista” PVD Brass and Chrome as an option. All are available in lever/lever and lever/pad variants.
Yale Door Anti-Bump Cylinder
Fitted as standard, this is a Yale Kitemarked anti-manipulation cylinder available in Brass or Nickel. To accompany this, a cylinder guard is used to prevent any unauthorised removal or snapping.
Adjustable Door Hinges
The door hinges are available in white or brown powder coat and are adjustable +/- 3mm height and 2mm left and right adjustment.
This has been specifically designed to suit the Profile 22 70mm Composite Door Outer frame. It is cut to size and fitted in from the inside of the outer frame using profile specific connectors (open in only). It is available in silver or gold anodised.
To complement this range of hardware we have a suite of letter plates, knockers and numerals to match the PVD Brass and Chrome hardware.
Specification Sheet Total Glass Composite Doors
- Profile 22 frame and ancillaries.
- Nan ya 44mm composite slab (tried and tested).
- Full range of “Fab and Fix” suited hardware.
- ERA 3 point lock.
- Yale “anti bump” cylinder
- Cylinder guard fitted.
- Standard or aluminium “DDA approved” thresholds
- PAS 24 as standard
- Secured by Design available with laminated glass upgrade
- Glass is toughened as standard
- Fan lights can be made as part of the door, but sidelights cannot be (due to excessive whip/shuddering when doors are closed)
Composite Product and Colours Available
- Composite single doors in blue, green, red, black, and white with a white inner face.
- Rosewood and oak doors are available both with a white internal face and a rosewood or oak finish both sides.
- Composite sidelights are available in every colour to match door styles A, B and C
- FD 30 fire doors (30 minute fire rated) are available in SOLID doors only
- 15 & 30mm structural couplers are available
Minimum and Maximum Manufacture sizes
- Minimum Height – with PVC thresher 1988mm . With low aluminium thresher 1947mm
- Maximum Height – with PVC thresher 2118mm . with low aluminium thresher 2077mm
- Minimum width of side panel 442mm Maximum width of side panel 462mm.
- NB These do not include for the structural couplers required.
All Prices subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
All doors are available in White as standard with colour options available to specific doors at no additional cost*. Please refer to individual door designs for colour range options.
Standard lead times will be approximately five to seven working days.
To help reduce lead times certain glass designs have been produced using specific backing glass. Where stated with * additional lead times may occur if a non standard backing glass is chosen.
™Glass pattern names are the trade mark of Pilkington plc.
The images are reproduced and the © copyright of Pilkington plc. * Additional premium on Rosewood and Oak.”
To request one of our brochures please email us using our contact form and we will send you a copy as soon as possible.
Multipoint door locks, lock, door lock, composite door, locking, price, buy, rating, security
Security euro cylinder, cylinder lock doors, high security euro, star high security, cylinder uPVC door, lock doors anti, euro cylinder lock, uPVC door lock, secure composite door, multipoint door locks, door, door locks, lock, door lock, composite door, front doors, locking, front door, composite doors, rrp, learn, price, login, apply, buy, uPVC, point, security, multi, see, window, hook, snap, design, view, master, uPVC door, collection, windows, trade, secure, abs, faqs, glazing, padlocks, gate, key